Monday, April 23, 2007

Learn something everyday

So today I learned how to make a Flickr badge. I swear I have learned more dinking around the computer than I did in 4 years at Purdue. Sad, eh? That's probably exaggerating, but honestly, I can't remember much of the details from many of my engineering classes. Loved my wine class, though, and remember much of it. Most likely because I put that knowledge into practice far more often than my thermodynamics info. Anyway, I finally got around to taking pictures of all the cool stuff I've knit. I have good intentions of making a physical journal w/ said photos and details of the project - yarn, gauge, etc. We all know where good intentions go, right? I have the scrapbook, I have the photos, now I just need to put it all together.

No comments: